Update added by user May 25, 2013
ON FRIDAY JUNE 20TH - UNEARTHED STONE FINISHED MY GRANITE TO MY COMPLETE SATISFACTION. MY OVER-REACTION TO THE ISSUE WAS MY FAULT - AND NOT THE FAULT OF UNEARTHED STONE. HENCEFORTH, I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND UNEARTHED STONE - AS THEY WORKED THROUGH THE ISSUE THAT I HAD INITIALLY AND COMPLETED THE JOB TO OUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
Original review posted by user May 19, 2013
CONTRACTED WITH UNEARTHED STONE, 5195 102nd Ave North
Pinellas Park, FL 33782, TO HAVE GRANITE INSTALLED - WHAT THEY SAID WOULD TAKE 3 TO 4 WEEKS TOOK 2 1/2 MONTHS - WITH EXCUSES AND EXCUSES - AND THEN WHEN THEY DID COME OUT TO INSTALL IT - THEY DIDNT FINISH THE JOB.THEY JUST LEFT WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT THEIR WORK WAS SUB PAR AND THAT I WASNT HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK.
WE HAVE LEFT THEM NUMEROUS EMAILS, VOICEMAILS AND THEY WILL NOT RETURN CALLS. THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE WORKING WITH THIS UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY.
COMPANY OWNER IS SPENCER RHODES.I'VE NEVER DEALT IN ALL MY YEARS WITH SUCH A TERRIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY LIKE THIS.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unearthed Stone Pinellas Park Fl
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Was a Florida Verizon customer. Internet is working properly, but no TV service and no information about my account on the Frontier web site. Attempt to connect to subscribed channels..."
- "Opened a letter today stating it was a 3rd. notice and is seriously late from Quest Diagnostics, it is a bill for the amount of $1462.08 for lab work that..."
- "I took my car in for 4 new Michelin tires and an alignment. They had 4 of the correct size tires when I left my car, but after I picked..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."