Update added by user May 25, 2013
ON FRIDAY JUNE 20TH - UNEARTHED STONE FINISHED MY GRANITE TO MY COMPLETE SATISFACTION. MY OVER-REACTION TO THE ISSUE WAS MY FAULT - AND NOT THE FAULT OF UNEARTHED STONE. HENCEFORTH, I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND UNEARTHED STONE - AS THEY WORKED THROUGH THE ISSUE THAT I HAD INITIALLY AND COMPLETED THE JOB TO OUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
Original review posted by user May 19, 2013
CONTRACTED WITH UNEARTHED STONE, 5195 102nd Ave North
Pinellas Park, FL 33782, TO HAVE GRANITE INSTALLED - WHAT THEY SAID WOULD TAKE 3 TO 4 WEEKS TOOK 2 1/2 MONTHS - WITH EXCUSES AND EXCUSES - AND THEN WHEN THEY DID COME OUT TO INSTALL IT - THEY DIDNT FINISH THE JOB.THEY JUST LEFT WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT THEIR WORK WAS SUB PAR AND THAT I WASNT HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK.
WE HAVE LEFT THEM NUMEROUS EMAILS, VOICEMAILS AND THEY WILL NOT RETURN CALLS. THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE WORKING WITH THIS UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY.
COMPANY OWNER IS SPENCER RHODES.I'VE NEVER DEALT IN ALL MY YEARS WITH SUCH A TERRIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY LIKE THIS.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unearthed Stone Pinellas Park Fl
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "Received a solicitation call last November for a $68 mobile automobile detailing special. It was the worse detailing and customer service I've ever experienced. The detailer obviously didn't..."
- "Aside from the fact that they didn't clean my kitchen sink and windows were streaked and fingerprints were all over my kitchen table , my new kitchen cabinets are now..."
- "I would like to tell you a little about our move. I was told (I think by the owner) on Monday, June 29th, when I called, that the next..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."